The team at TallOrder are constantly innovating to ensure that TallOrder is the best POS Solution available. We are therefore proud to announce that we have added a number of exciting features to the latest TallOrder upgrade. These new features stay true to the TallOrder brand, which is focused on providing customers with a speedy and accurate service.
New features for this innovative POS release includes:
- Shift Management: You can now log kitchen or cleaning staff work shifts via the POS. Not only can you track of all your staff shift times, but can now make use of this feature for payroll purposes.
- Finger Print staff/manager access: Staff can now scan their fingerprints using a biometric device. Make your POS even more secure and track your managers’ use of your POS.
- Barcode printing: TallOrder POS now allows for single or multiple item barcode printing. Retail stores can now benefit from barcode label printing, making stock take even easier and more convenient for you.
- Customer account statement prints/email: Your business can now go green by offering your customers the choice to have their receipts sent them via email rather than printing them. Save your customers time and save resources with this convenient new feature.
- Recipe Inventory Management: TallOrder POS now helps you keep detailed track of your ingredients inventory. Not only will it keep track of how much of each ingredient you have left, but the cost of your menu items will automatically be calculated from the ingredients they use. Calculate portions as well as portion costs and additional waste, so that you know exactly how many ingredients you have left.
The good news is that we are still offering our current features, such as
- Inventory Management (including Purchase Orders and Stock Take)
- Smart Reporting
- Debtor capabilities
- Multiple location capabilities
- Mobile Payment integrations…and many more!
We hope that you are as excited as we are about these new features!